Every year around the holiday season Oprah announces her "Favorite Things", so I thought I'd follow suit. Sadly, my favorite things I can't/won't be giving away to all of you...just thought I'd share for the fun of it. I have accumulated both my personal and professional things into the same list since in most cases they tend to overlap :)
- White on white. My friends make fun of me for how often I say this...but in my opinion there is no cleaner, more classic tablescape than white linen with white decor.
- Candles, candles, candles...tapers, pilars, tealights, all shapes and sizes...candles give good lighting. It's just that simple.
- Farmhouse tables
- My June 1st bride, Lauren's watercolor/ombre theme. Gorgeous, and I can't wait to see it all come together.
- Amazing vendors...not only do I get to work with them, I consider friends as well.
- My puppy loves. I really think no explanation is necessary here.
- Vintage ornaments. Somehow I stumbled upon my grandparents ornaments from the 50s this year that no one knew existed. Score.
- Hot yoga
- My wonderful girlfriends
- Cookies, cupcakes, cakes...baking in general :)
- Dessert bars. Can be such a great addition to decor!
- La Marca Prosecco
- Say Yes to the Dress. Specifically ATL, with Monte. He kills me.
- Brides becoming friends, and friends becoming brides.
- Meetings at Starbies
- Lace linen
Happy Holidays! I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!